- The pressure of the blood in the circulatory system, often measured for diagnosis since it is closely related to the force and rate of the heartbeat and the diameter and elasticity of the arterial walls
- The following is an episode list for the MTV animated television series Beavis and Butt-head. The series has its roots in 1992 when Mike Judge created two animated shorts – “Frog Baseball” and “Peace, Love & Understanding” – which were later aired on Liquid Television.
- The hydrostatic force that blood exerts against the wall of a vessel.
- the pressure of the circulating blood against the walls of the blood vessels; results from the systole of the left ventricle of the heart; sometimes measured for a quick evaluation of a person’s health; “adult blood pressure is considered normal at 120/80 where the first number is the systolic
- (Whats this) The Nightmare Before Christmas: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the 1993 soundtrack to the film of the same name. Composed by Danny Elfman, the soundtrack was nominated for the 1993 Golden Globe for best original score. The album peaked at #98 on the Billboard 200.
- wire on this guy? – What’s the background, the story?
- (of a line, ray, or other linear feature) Intersecting a given line or surface at right angles
- Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected
- (of a person) Free from physical or mental disorders
- in accordance with scientific laws
- conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal; “serve wine at normal room temperature”; “normal diplomatic relations”; “normal working hours”; “normal word order”; “normal curiosity”; “the normal course of events”
- convention: something regarded as a normative example; “the convention of not naming the main character”; “violence is the rule not the exception”; “his formula for impressing visitors”
whats the normal blood pressure – Madre Labs,
Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 225 g (7.93 oz)
CocoCardioTM is a Premium, 100% Natural (Non-Alkalized) Dark Cocoa beverage enriched with Freeze-Dried Beet Juice Powder and a Full-Spectrum water-soluble Hibiscus sabdariffa (calyx) Extract containing naturally-occurring anthocyanins, phenolic acids and other bioactive flavonoids. Cocoa (Theobroma cacao — a.k.a. “Food of the Gods”) Our Certified Organic Natural (Non-alkalized) Cocoa Powder has been made to exacting standards and may help support Cardiovascular Health.* Beets (Beta vulgaris) Beets, commonly known as Beetroot, contain: Betalains & Betacyanins (richly colored pigments with antioxidant properties) and a host of other naturally occurring phytonutrients. Beets are one vegetable among many (including spinach & other leafy greens) which are high in Dietary Nitrates. These compounds may help support Nitric Oxide production in the body, this assisting the natural vasodilation (relaxation) of blood vessels.* Hibiscus sabdariffa (calyx) Extract is a full-spectrum water-soluble extract containing naturally-occurring anthocyanins, phenolic acids and other bioactive flavonoids. Hibiscus sabdariffa teas and purified extracts may help support Cholesterol & Blood Pressure Levels (that are already within a normal range).
White Coat Hypertension 80/365
I had to buy a blood pressure machine because I always have high blood pressure when I’m at the doctor’s office. When my face went paralyzed I freaked myself out so badly my blood pressure was 256/126. They thought I was bleeding into my brain. They discharged me on blood pressure medicine which made me black out every time I stood up or went from laying down to sitting. Now I just take my blood pressure at home and record it for my doctor.
feb 8th another swollen feet shot [39/365]
This is what I look at most days now. Today marks day 2 of week 37 of pregnancy. Doc says that I don’t have toxemia, swelling is normal for the 3rd trimester, and it’s only a concern if there is protein in my urine (which there isn’t) and if my blood pressure is high (which it isn’t). So, if you’re pregnant, just expect this kind of thing (I’m up 2 shoe sizes and had to buy socks because the others won’t fit), and lay off of the salt.
whats the normal blood pressure
Charlie Blakeman is living in New York, on Washington Square, struggling to write his second novel and floundering, when his college love, Sophie Wilder, returns to his life. Sophie, too, is struggling, though Charlie isn’t sure why. They’ve spoken only rarely since falling out a decade before. Now Sophie begins to tell Charlie the story of her life since then, particularly the days she spent taking care of a dying man with his own terrible past and the difficult decision he presented her with. When Sophie once again abruptly disappears, Charlie sets out to discover what happened to Sophie Wilder.